The Pika Chonzie is the versatile and wearable sleeping bag suit - the perfect solution for staying cosy and mobile, no matter where your adventure takes you. Our wearable sleeping bag is suitable for everything from indoor lounging to camping and outdoor activities.
Made from water-resistant ripstop polyester, this full-body sleeping bag features an adjustable hood, removable feet and convenient zips to provide access to your pockets beneath the suit.There is also an insulated kangaroo pocket keep your hands warm and a convenient hip pocket to keep your phone, tissues and snacks close at hand. With silicone on the feet for added grip and elasticated insulated cuffs, you can move around with ease, while staying toasty and comfortable.The full-body design offers the comfort of a personal duvet onesie. The handy compression bag allows for easy transportation and storage, while the insulated material provides warmth even in cold temperatures.
Whether you're lounging indoors or exploring the great outdoors, this sleeping bag is the perfect choice providing warmth, comfort, and mobility to help you make the most of your adventure.
- Adjustable hood with peak
- Dual main zipper
- Insulated kangaroo pocket to keep your hands warm
- Right hip pocket - keep your phone, tissues, snacks close to hand
- Elasticated, insulated cuffs
- Side zip for easy access
- Water-resistant ripstop polyester
- Silicone on feet for grip
- Removable feet
- Compression bag
- Comfortable & cosy
- Suitable for indoor lounging to camping to outdoor activities
- Suggested temperature rating: Comfort 2° C (36°F), Limit -4° C (25°F)
- Machine washable
- Shell: 210T Ripstop polyester
- Lining: 210T Pongee polyester
- Insulation: 200g/m2 Hollow fibre insulation
Weights and Packed Size:
- Small: 1.35kg, 39 x 20cm
- Medium: 1.47kg, 39 x 20cm
- Large: 1.63kg, 41 x 21cm
- Extra Large: 1.75kg, 41 x 23cm
- This product is not flame proof! Do not wear when close to open flames or heat sources, such as fires or stoves. This product presents a drowning risk if worn in water. Do not wear whilst on any watercraft, or anywhere where submersion in water is likely.
- The wearer is responsible for ensuring safe use of the Pika Chonzie Sleeping Bag Suit.